Stock or share market is A is the aggregation of buyers and sellers of stocks, most of the new traders think at first glance that the opening price is the closing price of the previous day.
Pre-setting the opening price, this is done by calculating the opening price to determine the price of the first trade with a certain symbol in the current trading period.
It calculates the opening price once per period, to redefine the current market value of the symbol.
This is necessary for fear of changing the market value, which may change since the previous trading period, due to changes in the economic outlook.
“Market orders do not have a price guarantee if the opening price is calculated.”
Rules might help you determine the opening price:
– The opening price is calculated according to the orders in the normal conditions register only.
– For each pre-opening case, each symbol has only one opening price. – Orders that are traded at the price of execution of the purchase or sale at the start of trading in the stock market in the queue are traded at this price.
– The opening price is recalculated during the pre-opening state as new orders have been introduced into the trading system.
– The final opening price is what is calculated at the end of the pre-opening state and becomes the opening price of the symbol.
– The following criteria are used to determine the opening price of shares – Share price. – The minimum refundable number of executable shares.
– The net change in closing price from the last trading day.
– The number of shares.
Very important rules that you must be aware of it:
The total amount of shares in the market is calculated for each price.
It is determined by the total amount of shares held separately for both the buy and sell sides of the market.
This is the price that provides trading with the largest number of shares to become the opening price.
If there is more than one price level, it provides trading with a larger volume of shares.
In such a case, the average price that achieves the lowest remaining number of shares without execution is the opening price.
The number of shares remaining is the amount that is left after all trades are executed at a specified price.
For example, if the total amount available is 25,000 shares, the trading volume is 20,000 shares, and the remaining amount is 5,000 shares.
If there is more than one price, you can trade larger amounts of shares.
The two levels have some level of a lower limit than the amount of the rest then the price rate becomes less than the net change from the closing price of the previous trading phase is the opening price.
For example, the price for the previous period is 0.75, the opening price is 0.50, and the net change is 0.25).
If there is more than one price level, you can trade a huge number of shares.
Both levels have an equal amount of the minimum remaining amount and an equal amount of net change below the previous closing price.
In this case, the higher price level is the opening price.
Quantities of market orders are loaded at each price level at the time of opening price calculation.
Market orders do not have a price guarantee if the opening price is calculated.
When the stock market is traded, it occurs through market orders based on the opening price previously calculated.
As noted, that the setting of the opening price of the stock market, and we see that the setting of the opening price is subject to many of the rules and basic conditions.
The time it takes to be large before taking the step to start trading and often need that period more than five minutes.
During sometimes, we see in some companies that trading is only after the full conditions and rules set out above and this occurs in a fully automated way.
Head of Business Development (EMEA)