Are you thinking of becoming an Introducing Broker (or IB)? We have prepared for you the most complete guide on Introducing Broker Programs!
In this guide, you will find the top introducing broker programs with their features, pros, and cons. At the end of this post, you’ll be able to decide which program is the best for your needs!
But first, let’s discuss what it means to be an IB. Are you ready?
What it means to be an IB
An IB is a broker that has a direct relationship with the client but that leaves the trade execution to other brokers. In other words, an intermediary.
|Can anyone be an Introducing Broker?|
Many successful Introducing Brokers are talented traders with a lot of experience that decided to venture off into this style of business. Experience IS important, and it may help get you many more clients because you’ll be seen as an authority on the subject.
An IB is a person (or entity) that advises the client to invest in the Futures market or the Stock Market and whose primary goal is customer service. An IB is usually affiliated to a Futures Commission Merchant (FCM) or an organization that sells or buys orders for futures in exchange for a client commission.
As we talked about in a previous article; an IB is a person or company who refers or “introduces” a client to the brokerage firm so they can have access to the market. The IB earns a commission for every single trade a client makes.
Related: Benefits of Becoming an IB
Introducing Broker Programs
Introducing Broker Programs are the platforms the IB partners with. Therefore, the IB’s clients will get access to a regulated broker’s platform to trade the markets.
What makes an Introducing Broker different than a regular broker is the attention that the IB offers their clients. Some make it a personalized experience by giving their clients tips and educational information, giving clients that added value.
Like most things in life being an IB has its advantages and disadvantages, so we’re going to talk about the benefits and setbacks.What makes an Introducing Broker different than a regular broker is the attention that the IB offers their clients. Some make it a personalized experience by giving their clients tips and educational information, giving clients that… Click To Tweet
- You can earn commission based on the volume traded by your clients
- Introducing Brokers manage their own time. They decide how much effort they want to put into growing their name.
- If you’re an experienced trader, becoming an IB can help you develop new money-making skills like networking, for instance.
- Introducing Brokers are often given a substantial amount of information concerning those who sign up underneath them
- If your client makes few trades, consequently you will make less money.
How Do They Work?
According to Tradeview Markets E-Book: Introducing Broker Partnership Program, this is the IB Process:
Top Introducing Broker Programs
For the following list we took a few things into consideration; the companies self-description, and a few online reviews and some of the features that they offer. Finally, remember that as IB you have to think about your clients
If the broker you partner with has a great reputation, and give your clients a great experience, they’re most likely to work with you
In conclusion, make sure that if your interested in becoming an Introducing broker, the country where you reside legally allows it. On the contrary, you can’t become an IB.
As their description from their website states:
“Pure Market is the new way of trading with extremely low market spreads, no requotes, Real STP and DMA, absolute transparency, and the latest trading technology.
Our mission is to provide you with the best possible trading environment so that you can focus on trading and become successful with us. Pure Market has been built by traders for traders. Our Management has the trading experience that goes back to 1999 and has successfully traded on all major financial markets in Europe.”
In short, we took a look through Trust Pilot to gather reviews. The general consensus was that Pure Market offers great customer service and their many years in the market is proof of this. Similarly with other brokers, some people’s experience was negative. But you can read all the reviews by clicking here.
IB Program: Pure Market offers wide choice of IB commission schemes. However, keep in mind that this broker does not offer its services to residents of countries or jurisdictions where the use of such services would be contrary to local laws or regulations. Hence, they do not accept clients from the United States of America and Vanuatu.
Some Pure Market Broker features and programs may not be available if you reside in one of the aforementioned countries.
- Bespoke partner rebate schemes, tailor-suited for your business model
- Easy and reliable PAMM solutions for investors
- IB structure with unlimited levels – create your own network of partners working for you
- Personal Manager and 24/5 assistance
- Marketing materials designed especially for you upon request
- We are true STP and offer Direct Market Access for your clients – easy to attract clients and keep them trading
According to Pure Market, these are their main advantages:
You can register to become an IB with Pure Market here.
Their self-description on their site is following statement:
“GAIN Capital was founded in 1999 with a clear mission. Which is to provide traders with low-cost access to foreign exchange markets. Since then, we have expanded our product offering and global reach, and now provide 140,000+ retail and institutional investors with access to OTC and exchange-traded markets.”
GAIN Capital operates in more than 140 countries even though it’s based in the U.S. It offers many white label services, for instance, its largest forex retail website is forex.com, the brand that IBs refer clients to.
Since GAIN Capital’s IB program points to forex.com we looked at their reviews. For the most part the majority of the positive comments were about the platform’s ease of use. As an Introducing Broker, this is a key feature that will help satisfy your newer clients.
- Access to thousands of global markets
- Award-winning trading experience
- Exceptional liquidity and execution
- Attractive Compensation Plan for IBs: Different compensation models to choose from.
- Real-time monitoring and reporting
- Gain Capital is a partner with NASDAQ: SNEX and is regulated in multiple jurisdictions
- Easy to get started. Only in a few days since you registered and contact them
- No need for upfront payment
- Fully automated online account opening
- Free demo accounts for your customers
Gain Capital is regulated in 7 jurisdictions worldwide:
You can register to become an IB with Gain Capital here.
The self-description we found for XM says:
“XM sets high standards for its services because quality is just as decisive for us as for our clients. We believe that versatile financial services require versatility in thinking and a unified policy of business principles. For this reason, our mission is to keep pace with global market demands and approach our clients’ investment goals with an open mind”.
XM Group offers clients the option to choose from 16 variations of the popular MetaTrader 4/5 trading platforms for desktop (PC / MAC). However, they aren’t allowed to operate in the US, Canada, Israel, and Iran. You can read about all their features by clicking here. Their regulation comes from authorities in Cyprus, Australia, Belize, and United Arab Emirates.
There were mixed reviews including some in Trust Pilot. That’s why we didn’t include their star rating. However, despite the ease of opening an account and the fact that there is no charge for withdrawals. A major drawback comes from inactivity fees and the fact that there is no client protection outside of the EU
You can read a complete breakdown review of XM by clicking here
- Social Trading Copy tools.
- MT4 and MT5 for web, desktop, and mobile platforms.
- Suited for both beginner and expert traders.
- More than 1.5 clients in 165 countries.
- Demo Account.
- Live-Chat 24/5.
- Negativa balance protection
- 16 platforms
- Up to $5000 bonus
- Education and Courses: Tradepedia.
- Auto-trading, fast order executions, multiple order types, and no hidden commissions.
- Regulated by: CySEC, ASIC, IFSC
- Forex: 55+ currency pairs – majors, crosses, and exotics
- Instant order execution
- Promotional material
- Tight Spreads
- Transparent & Competitive Swap rates
- CFDs: Stocks, Commodities, Equity Indices, Precious Metals, Energies
- Spread Share: Commission based on the Trading Volume
- Sub IB: Partner Referral reward based on the profit made by the introduced partners
- Profit: get up to $25 per Lot
You can register to become an IB with XM here.
IQ Option Introducing Broker
“Investing can be complicated and confusing. IQ Option breaks down the complexities of investing with intuitive tools that add efficiency and simplicity.”
IQ Option members are provided with a vast array of trading tools including alerts, stock screeners, sentiment analysis, economic calendars, and more. You also get the latest financial news along with detailed fundamental and technical market analyses.
They are focused on continuously improving their platform. For this reason, the average order processing speed is just 0.7 seconds.
IQ Option has generally great reviews. Since a lot of people’s money is on the line and there is risk involved, it’s very difficult to find a broker with a perfect rating.
Most of the people were satisfied with the platform and customer service. Its features like this that you, as an Introducing Broker should focus on in order to get the most satisfaction for your clients
- Good customer support
- Sophisticated trading platform
- Easy to learn and navigate platform
- Charting tools
- Free demo account options
- PNL Share: Commission based on brokers profit form introduced customers
- Trader Insurance
- Sub IB: Partner Referral reward based on the profit made by the introduced partners
- Exclusive platform
- IQ Option platform Stand Alone, Web, IOS & Android Platform.
- Forex: 50 currency pairs
- BO & DO Options: 22 stock & 25 currency pair options
- CFDs: 172 Stocks, 28 Cryptocurrencies, Commodities, Equity Indices, 25 ETFs
- Free practice account
- 10 USD mind deposit / 1 USD min trade
- Trading tournaments
- Instant deposits and withdrawals
- Video tutorials
- Financial calendars
- Real-Time Reporting and Detailed Statistics
- Customer-Friendly platform
- Trading 24/7
- Minimum deposit: $10
- Minimum Investment: $1
- Wide range of professionally created landing pages & other creatives in 24 languages
- Profit: up to 45% or $25 per Lot
You can register to become an IB with IQ Option here.
“FBS is an international broker with more than 150 countries of presence. 17 000 000 traders and 410 000 partners have already chosen FBS as their preferred Forex company. To provide the best customer experience FBS organizes seminars and special events.”
Over the years, FBS has won industry standard awards for its online brokerage services.
FBS provides access for traders to buy and sell over 75 trading instruments. The platforms available are the popular MT4 and MT5 trading platforms.
The broker uses ECN and STP brokerage model which means that they do not trade against the trader or take the opposite position as a market maker broker would. The brand offers spreads starting from 0 pips along with ECN technology for pricing and executions.
For the reviews, we recommend looking to various sources because many of the reviews on Trust Pilot aren’t from verified users. But these comments from users are not to be taken lightly.
As an Introducing Broker, you have to think about what is best for your clients, make sure they have all they need to be as successful as they can, this includes having access to a great broker.
- Various Account Types: cent, micro, standard, zero spread, ECN.
- Partner Bonuses (up to $3000)
- Multi-Level Sub-IB: Multilevel partner Referral reward based on the profit made by the introduced partners (Get 15% from your 2nd level partners’ income and 5% from your 3rd level partners’ income).
- Meta Trader
- Forex: standard and exotics currency pairs
- CFDs: Stocks, Metals, Indexes
- $1 -$1000 deposits
- 1:3000 leverage
- Deposit Bonus
- Profit: up to $10-$80 per lot
- Support 24/5
- A wide choice of free promotional materials including landing pages and creatives
- Personal customizable affiliate link.
#FastFact: FBS is the official trading partner of FC Barcelona
Below you may find more FDS features:
You can register to become an IB with FBS here.
“The Libertex platform allows users to trade CFDs on stocks, cryptocurrencies, FX, commodities, and over 250+ unique instruments. Due to our attractive offers, promotions, and market-leading resources for traders, our affiliate partners see a major uplift in new user sessions, engagement, and conversions, resulting in consistent payouts to your site thanks to our powerful Libertex CPA network. Engage and monetize your traffic by becoming an affiliate partner with the most competitive commissions in the industry!”
Libertex operates in over 110 countries. Meaning you have a wide range of clients to attract. Never the less Libertex is not allowed to operate in all countries so make sure you keep that in mind especially if you live in one of those countries.
Libertex has won 30 international awards in the 20 years it’s been around.
Many of the users on Trust Pilot seem to like the ease of use of their platforms, their service, as well as speed of the transactions
- Real-Time Reporting and Detailed Statistics
- CPA: A fixed payout for a qualified customer.
- Revenue Shares
- Sub – IB: Partner Referral reward based on the profit made by the introduced partners.
- Meta Trader
- 1:500 pro & 1:30 retail leverage
- wide range of payment methods
- Tight spreads & low commissions
- Leverage is replaced by a multiplication mechanism
- Risk is limited by the number of transactions
- Trading Platforms: MT4 & Libertex
- Forex: majors, crosses & exotic pairs
- 24/5 Live support in 30 languages
- Wide range of professionally created landing pages & other creatives in 25 languages
- CFDs: Crypto, Stocks, Metals, Indexes, ETFs
- VALENCIA CF & GETAFE CF official partner
- Profit: 40% or $15 per lot. $700 CPA, 60% RS and 5% referral.
You can register to become an IB with Libertex Affiliates here.
“Tradeview was established in 2004 with a vision: To provide unmatched online trading solutions to a broad range of traders and investors around the world. We are more than just a brokerage, Tradeview gives its clients the latest trading technology, flexibility and personal support with our cultivated team of industry professionals. This means 24-hour trade support and streamlined administrative procedures to ensure your needs are met with speed and accuracy. ”
The generous choice of cutting edge platforms makes Tradeview to stand out from some of the competition. The trading fees are competitive whilst the platforms come with an abundance of different tools to assist traders.
The broker also provides ‘tradegatehub.com’ which is a community of traders and experts. Clients can learn and trade together with all the resources, tools and signals that are readily available.
Of the brokers we’ve talked about Tradeview has the most verified customers on Trust Pilot, people love the professional support that the Tradeview team provides, as well as the multiple platforms that accommodate all sorts of traders
- Various Account Types: IB Individual Account, IB Corporate Account, and IB Joint Account
- Equities: Tradeview CFDs on individual equities and ETFs, and unlike traditional equity investing, you can choose to go long or short.
- Forex trading on over 30 currency pairs.
- Different Platforms: CTrader, MetaTrader, and Currenex
- Full back-office reporting complete with a real-time account, commissions, and client management systems.
- For a broader view, choose CFDs on overall European and US stock indices.
- Tradeview offers a straightforward and cost-effective way to trade price movements such as gold, silver, and oil.
- White Label Partnership, for firm associates
- Real-Time 24/7 access to the Back Office of your Demo and Real Platforms
- Reporting Access to TVF Demo and Real Trading Platform
- Your own Website, Online Application, Demo Sales Lead generator, and monitoring. With Tradeview you also have customizable logos, SEO marketing campaigns, and web banner advertising.
- Partners with ilikewebsites.com
- Free website and online products
- Professionally designed website
- Full Back Office reporting
- Demo Account lead generation
- Rebates paid monthly
- Simple online application
- Multiple Products for diverse revenue potential
- Industry-leading products and services
- Tradeview Backoffice for fast and efficient client account management
- Diverse investment product
- Fast and anonymous executions
- Clear and concise statements
- 24/6 customer service
Tradeview also promotes clients’ funds’ safety and has fast execution.
You can register to become an IB with Tradeview here.
Let’s explore the IB world together and begin this great adventure! Join our IB Program and become one of the best brokers out there. Learn how it works, what to do, the best practices, and useful tips! Let’s travel to a new world together!